59 Centre Street
Brockton, MA 02301
CEO: Leo Meehan
W.B. Mason is the nation's largest privately-held
office products dealer in the U.S. The company serves the Northeast
with free delivery of office supplies, furniture, toner and technology
including copiers, fax machines and printers.
W.B. Mason has more than 100,000 customers,
175 delivery trucks and 300 sales reps.
Products can be ordered online with a selection
of more than 25,000 items.
The company is a major advertiser at Boston
Red Sox and New York Yankee games.
The company was founded in 1898 in Brockton,
MA by William Betts but began as a rubber stamping company serving
the Brockton shoe industry.
In 1899, W.B. Mason introduces free delivery
from a horse-drawn wagon with a large image of Betts' face on
By the 1980s, W.B. Mason would become a
major office supply and furniture company on the South Shore
From 1997 to 2003, eight distribution centers
are opened from Portland, ME to Philadelphia. Same-day delivery
to the Boston metro area begins in 2000.
Benefits offered to employees working 36
hours per week and begin on the first of the month following
the date of hire.
- Medical and Dental Insurance with a choice
of overage options.
- Health Care Reimbursement Account.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account.
- Employee Assistant Program available 24 hours a day.
- 401k Plan and Company Contributions.
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Basic and Supplemental Short-Term Disability.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts.
- Paid Time Off.
- Company Paid Holidays.